9.21.2009

Oh, my Beautiful One.

Oh my beautiful God..

You consume me.
You hold me.
You desire me.
You pursue me.
You rain on me.
You cover me.
You carry me.
You dance with me.
You sing to me.
You whisper sweetly to me.
You hold my hand.
You watch me.
You LOVE me.

I
literally feel the hand of God on my heart right now. Fixing things,
healing things. It's like a love so deep I can't handle it and I feel
distraught, but calm at the same time. And I feel like I want to just
sit and sob, but I can't at the same time. I love Him. I love Him... Oh
my goodness.. I feel like the girl who's finally finding out she's
fallen deeply in love. It's like sorrow mixed with nerves mixed with
such immense joy. My heart is full to bursting.. I need Him.. I need my
Husband..

He is so good right now, you guys..
Just fall into His arms.
He's waiting to catch you.

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?