9.21.2009

"Lay Hold"

Lay your life, your dreams, your desires, your sin at the foot of the cross.
Pick up HIS dreams, HIS desires, HIS burdens.
And above all else, pick up your cross and GO!
And don't you ever look back at what you've left behind.
Just know that it's covered by the blood, and will no longer be held against you.
When you stumble, get up quickly and dust yourself off, lest you tarry in your sin.
When you trip, regain composure and ask God for His strength.
Do not look to the left nor to the right, lest your eyes be enticed by the lusts of this world.
Just press on and press through, fighting the good fight of faith, and persevering, making sure to stop along the way to aid any fallen brethren, and to encourage any lagging behind.
And when you make it to that Glorious City, where for eternity, you will be praising the God that poured out His rich mercy on you;
When you make it to the throne room, with it's thousands of believers worshiping at the feet of God;
Make sure you find me.
So I can throw my arms around your neck and tell you how glad I am that you made it, and how excited I am to worship God with you until forever more.
You are my family.
And we will win this fight together, by the grace of our Lord Jesus!!
Because:
He. Is. Worthy.
We will take the Nations together, by the grace of God!!
Because:
He. Is. WORTHY.
So, GO.
Go, and never return.

'It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?